Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dominto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
to me, fowler will always be GOD. he might not be the force we have seen him in his first stint at liverpool but u should remember what he said when he was signed by rafa benitez. he was willing to go back even no salary was being paid to him and when he was signed, he felt like everyday is christmas. when i read those comments, i had goose pimples. yes, fowler is probably the richest guy in the premiership due to his astute investments, but that attitude, to me, is priceless.

benitez always says fowler is a good influence on the young team, which translates to the fact that fowler, being a living legend at liverpool, is signed more to help the team mature. he brings so much more this time round.

alas, when i went to peninsula to get the number and name printed, CO didnt allow me to put GOD cos not respectful to her religion.
Maybe you can try R God Fowler....... she might think that the printer missed ot an O in the jersey..... which could stand for "Really Good Fowler"....ha...ha.... but honestly though Fowler didn't really win the big trophies(yet at least) I really respect him for coming back to Liverpool when Rafa showed an interest....... He is one heck of a "true Redster"

YNWA