Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

“OK, ten minutes into a new friendship and we’re already into sex, that’s a new record, even by our standards,” I laughed. “The answer is no, June, we’re not swingers. Are you?”

June stiffened at my turning the tables.

“Well, since I know so much about you, it’s only fair you know a little about me. Yes, I have had multiple partner sex in the past, a lot. But that was another life and it’s not my thing any more.”

“You know, can we start over,” Gina said, “Rick and I love Ron, and he cares a great deal for you. Welcome to our home, June, I sincerely hope we’ll be the best of friends as well.”

June beamed at Gina’s suggestion and squeezed her hand in friendship. For the next few hours we all just talked and got to know June better. She was not what I ever thought Ron would find for a girlfriend. She was poised and extremely articulate, obviously very well educated. She had a good job with a bank and owned a home in Ron’s area. 

They had met while out jogging and hit it off immediately. What really cinched the deal was the fact that she also was a music buff and they had similar tastes. I was happy for him. She was a real catch.

“I feel like a swim, did you bring your suits?” Gina asked.

“Yes, we did,” June said, “but do we really need them? Your back yard looks very private.”

“It is, and no, you don’t,” Gina beamed, “skinny dipping it is.”

We all stripped and jumped straight into the pool. 

“You did good,” Gina said to Ron as we bobbed around in the pool, “this girl is a keeper.”

“I know,” Ron said, “I had a great example to learn from.”

“Don’t get me all weepy, now,” Gina said. “Boy, did we miss you.”

We swam for an hour at least then got back out of the pool. None of us dressed again. Gina went into the house to refresh the snacks and June got up to join her. 

As June stood, I examined her more carefully. Her body was extra lean and she had small breasts with small areolas but huge nipples. They stuck out what seemed like an inch and were as thick as pencils. She had a small, tight ass and there was a thin three-inch strip of hair on her mound. Her inner labia were large and hung down about an inch from her pussy. It wasn’t my favorite body type but she was still sexy as hell. I guess she felt me scrutinizing her and looked me in the eye.

“You like what you see?” She asked.

“Yes, of course. How could I not?” I said, “Please, excuse me, I’m afraid I’m as much a voyeur as an exhibitionist.”

“Look all you want,” she said, “with a beautiful wife like yours, I’m flattered you’re giving me a second look.”

“Oh, I don’t think that’s fair,” I said, “how about you, Ron? June, you’re in a class all your own, my dear.”

“Mm, very smooth, Rick, I like you and right now, the dampness between my legs agrees.” She went into the house.

“Okay, well that was a little awkward for me,” I told Ron. “I’m not making a play here, Ron, please believe me.”

“Don’t worry, Rick. June just tells it like it is. She won’t be grabbing your cock when no one’s looking. We have an open relationship, anyway. She sleeps with other guys she knows, as well, and I’m fine with it. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me, besides you two.”

“Damn, it’s so good to have you back in our lives, Ron. I love you, buddy.”

The women came back out and we all enjoyed the rest of the day thoroughly. That night as Gina and I got ready for bed, she told me something about June. She said that while they were alone together in the kitchen, June fondled her ass as she prepared the food.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I was shocked,” she said, “but also turned on at the same time. When I looked at her she just apologized and said she couldn’t resist such a beautiful ass. I asked if I could see her nipples closer and touch them and she said sure, as long as she could touch my breasts, as well. We played with each other for quite a while before I snapped out of it.”

“Damn, I wish I could have seen that,” I said.

“Yeah, it was pretty hot,” she admitted. “I’ve never done that with a woman before. Only when I was a kid and exploring with my best friend.”

“Mm there’s another one I want to hear about,” I said. “Let’s get in bed, I think we both have some energy to work off now.”

Ron was never as frequent a visitor as he once was, but he came by with June often. Their relationship lasted for several years until they finally broke up. Ron just got tired of sharing her, I guess. Occasionally, he came over alone, and we always went naked, but nothing more, we never went down that road again.