View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice needed to become FL.

Hi there,
Saw your post and just my opinion to u since i in this field.

I don't know what your issue and how much u need exactly. If just like how u state for few hundreds, i would say it no point. Another point u mentioned, due to bad memory and experience, somehow u will have phobia when come to sexual act. U might express ur fear or reluctance from your looks or body language. If clients being understanding, they will just get it done and go with it. But, bear in mind, not every guys are saints. If that's 1 particular one that mind and get u a bad review, your business might get affected. It possible to just do bj without sex but what's the point you already have the fear before hand. Doing FL, it not 100% safe to be honest with u. There are guys who will prank or even worse than that like, being abusive towards the gal.

To sum it up, if your issue is not serious, try to ask for help either from your family or friends. If for that certain amount and u enter this field, it will become a habit the next time u have similar trouble again. Being FL, alot will think it easy. In fact it not. U have to be strong minded from outside to inside no matter what happen. No one can guarantee or protect u when shit happens beside yourself. My advise to u is, think about it again thoroughly. It not a must to do this anyway. Take care babe.