View Single Post
Old 15-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefreesole
Just a word of caution for brothers who intend to try those services listed in the www.thatsbj.com website. The photos in the website are not the true person.

Tried calling one, an urgly closed to 40 years old woman turned up quoting 800 rmb for full service. Little bro. can't even stand, in the end paid her 100rmb for the taxi fare to get rid of her.
My previous FR below. This gal picture is real on thatsbj.

Reasonable & Safe Outcall massage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently tried this advert from That's Beijing. Gal CiCi is true and real to the description below. Lookwise 6/10 but she will do HJ without asking after giving a 30mins of sensual light massage with oil. Don't expect good hard oil rub massage. She will not do FJ but other bros may try. Paid RMB300 for a one half hour session in my hotel room. Quite a good conversationalist. Know what she wants in life and very careful of clients.

"Cici, 26, 173cm 5-year experienced masseuse. Good at Chinese and full-body oil massage. As a professional masseuse my massage style is soft and relaxed. Your skin will feel silky, and your body will feel comfortable. You will enjoy the best possible massage at your home. Please make an appointment at your apartment or hotel. 200 RMB/hour Call:13366805513. If you have any questions, please send an SMS to my cellphone "