View Single Post
Old 24-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool played pretty well against PSV as expected since they are at home. But, why can’t they translate that to away matches? Damn pek-chek !!!

We scored two great goals but we have to count our losses in injuries to Speedy, Pennant and Alonso. With Sisoko already out, and now Alonso as well, midfield looks like going to be a weak area. And now with both wingers out, where should Benitez put Stevie G? We need him on the wings, but, we also need him in the center. Headache man.

I really wonder if we should have put in so much effort in this match especially since it is inconsequential as we have already qualified. Does topping the group make so much difference? After all, they may still get a very strong runners-up team from the other group. Looking at the list of runner-ups really quite scary.

Now, Benitez has a real headache on his hands. Let’s hope the next home match with Manchester City will be OK.

REDs all the way.

Cheers