View Single Post
Old 26-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I dunno about Jenas though. He tends to pass the ball backwards instead of forward for my liking.

Someone in the mould of Juninho (Lyon), van Der Vaart (Hamburg), Diego and so on. Of course we could do with the likes of Ronaldinho, Kaka or Christiano Ronaldo but who are we kidding???
jenas picked up the backwards passing from his old club newcastle. another such team is aston villa, these 2 teams are usually full of negative passes.

zokora may be playing the holding function in midfield very well, but he has displayed very good forward runs. he is a world class midfield general in the making. huddlestone is coming on well and its fantastic jol is giving him some matches but i will rather experience and aggression (edgar davids) being preferred in central midfield in big matches though. as for tainio, i'm gonna help him send his resume back to auxerre.

its amazing why lyon's juninho hasnt joined those big money spending clubs yet. maybe its real madrid or nothing for him.

my transfer-to-spurs wishes for the near future...

benoit pedretti (auxerre) - he can play very well anywhere in midfield. selfless with excellent passing and dead ball skills.

aimar (zaragoza) - a creative wizard like him is what spurs need, especially when the chips are down.

philippe mexes (roma) - under rated for years. i follow roma's games and i like his hard tackling style becos he cuts off attacks where he stands.