View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs to beat Chelsea and win the Carling Cup after overcoming Arse-anal / L'pool in the semi.

Man Utd to help lighten Spurs burden and win the FA Cup.
bro have mercy, the last time spurs won the FA cup was more than 10 years ago... let spurs play charity shield next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
Zokora's careless pass led to the liverpool....he really cannot make it lah...on the other hand Huddlestone is looking to become the next Spurs' midfield star man....and he is only 19
spurs 0
liverpool 1

why zokora chose to make a pass to his right where gerrard is so standing near is beyond me. but i wont take anything away from liverpool, they were full of class. and spurs not being able to score a single goal at home is really not acceptable.

huddlestone did very well and he is producing long shots from outside the box in every game, something every central midfielder should do. and ghaly.... i dont know man, he is not even half as enterprising as lee or chimbonda.