Old 05-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legal Desker-Rowell Houses: FRs and Info

Anyone know the chubby WL in House 76 (Desker Side)--light-skinned, almost Western-looking aunty, so I can't tell if she's ethnically Indian or Malay, who wears glasses? Some time back, I approached her, expecting her to quote me a price so we could go do the deed. Instead, she looks up at me and shakes her head 'no.' Needless to say, I was a little surprised. I've seen Chinese WLs turn away Indian-looking dudes before, but I've never seen a WL turn away a Chinese-looking dude (I look pretty Chinese). Does anyone have experience with this particular WL? Does she not service Asians, or does she just have something against me?

I've since tried going back to her a couple of times, but instead of walking up to her, now I just wait outside to see if she'll flash me a price. Every time she sees me, she looks away.

This experience has made me unsure how I should be approaching the legal WLs in the Rowell-Desker alley. Are you supposed to wait until they flash a price with their fingers before you can approach them? I've had a few other Indian WLs here, and I just approached them and it was fine.