Thread: Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

He stood up and took a deep breath and smiled, wondering what she was wearing. He climbed the stairs and looked to find her kneeling on his bed wearing only a see-through purple babydoll that barely went down past her hips. There was a little faux fur covering her breasts and along the bottom hemline, but the effect was very sexy on the babygirl before him.

"Wow!"

She giggled at his reaction, seeing that he was already hard. She crawled toward him off the bed and stood, grabbing the box of condoms.

"We don't need this, I have a birth control implant."

He hadn't known, but he had thought. His own daughter similarly had one.

He walked up to the nightstand and instead turned on the iPod that was hooked up to the alarm. The sounds of smooth jazz filled the room as he finally turned toward Bailey and pulled her close into a kiss.

This kiss wasn't like the one that she had given him earlier, this was something much more passionate, like he hadn't given since Emma's mother died. When he finally broke it Bailey was a little stunned, speechless about his actions finally.

"Bailey, the last thing I would like is to make love to you."

"But Sam--"

He raised a finger to shush her.

"Just go with it."

He motioned behind her to the last surprise he had for her, a single red rose. She turned to him and smiled and nodded.

"Okay."