Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Upped two extremely different types of girls in 1654A within the past week: Xiao Ai and Bobo.

First up was Xiao Ai. She came across as a girl next door type with a bit of cuteness, much like ex-54A WL Ye Zi. In terms of body, she's also rather plain with A cup boobs and flat butt. Service is above average SOP but she tends to poke my asshole a lot with her fingers which can get irritating after a while. Still can have decent chemistry with her though.

Next, few days later was Bobo. Have seen her often while waiting near the counter and very impressed with her D cup boobs and mixed blood face. She said she has mixed parentage from Hunan and Xinjiang. After trying her out, turned out her service was rather mechanical, especially during the on-bed catbath where she was even particular about which one of my ears to lick before licking my back. On the plus side, she allowed painting but didn't allow fingering.

Overall, I would prefer Xiao Ai if I were to RTF one of them. Bobo's definite selling points are her huge soft boobs and mixed blood face but I don't feel much chemistry with her. Both do not offer auto-frenching but they do provide the usual 54A package services.
Bobo is very yummy
Tried her last week. She gets wet when bonked hard and long.
Good replacement for the recently departed Dada (1612)