View Single Post
Old 17-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

Here is a another story before my trip start...

Before the story, just few clarifications on the pm that I received from the bros...

Received few pm after my first posting, one of the question was whether the story is real or not, how can I being so lucky??? First of all, I must say that the "luck" is accumulated from the bad experience... It is not everytime u will meet the nice girl n have a heaven experience, sometimes u need to have lots of attempts, then only can generate few good experience...

And of course, it is nothing fun to share those bad experiences, so I will only share those sextified ones... Hehehe... Also, not like other bors, I will not share the experience day by day for the entire trip, that will b long long long story if u r there for week, or weeks... Will only pick those nice ones...

Another bro posted one question, how much experience I have had? Well, this is a bit hard to answer... But I do keep the record on my traveling, just last year, 2006, I was in dongguan (mainly these 3 places) for 133 days... Average 2.5 days a week... And for 2 of the days in a year, I bonk 4 girls a day, one of the greatest achievement...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Ok, now here is a recent story that just happened last month, feb 11, in cp.

It was close to the CNY n the girls started to returning their home. I was with 2 AngMo friends from usa, one of them was first time to china, so in order to get him excited, bring them to sauna immediately upon their arrival.

Booked the rooms and arrived Virgin around 2.30pm (btw, for those bros who do not aware, virgin sauna has turned to the uniform type since january!), sunday afternoon usually the business is quite good, plus the manager says that about 20% of the MM has returned home for cny, ask us not to be too picky, bcos left with only 20+ MM to choose.

Selection gone for 4 rounds, both friends have chosen theirs, so I was a bit under stress bcos I was the only person still see see look look... Then this MM came, sweet face but a bit plum, not really my type, but still eatable... Manager told me that she is suppose to be on night shift, but ask her to come early bcos she is with a very good skills... The manager strong recommended to try her...

Me very considerate one ^_*, not nice for friends to wait too long, so decided to give her a try.

For those who is not familiar with virgin sauna, the usual procedure is the girl will dance, then bath, then make u come for the first time (either BJ, bonking or HJ), then apply the 18 styles on u, then make u come for the second time. But this girl, well, here is the story goes...

After locked the room, had a small chat, she ask me to bonk for the first short before bathing... Well, her first impression is not very good to me, thought she is one of those with bad attitude by skipping the steps... But the nice guy like me ^_*, u know lah, very seldom reject people one, so we started the action.... And actions... Till first time came...

The we rest n start chatting again... Second bad impression, thought she just trying to kill time so that she can complete the job easily... But after resting for minutes, before I throw mood, she invites me for bath.

She starts the excellent service in the bathroom, water BBBJ, balls licking n "dragon drill" (drilling the ass in chinese ^_*)... Wipe up my disappointment and makes me feel comfortable with her performance.

After bathing, we went to the bed, she starts the body massage from head to toe, then she starts the ass drilling, n do it from the back to the front, by licking the balls, BBBJ plus the "ice fire 5 levels". Some MM will do these 3 steps very quick and proceed to others, but this girl, never rush and I pretty enjoy with her skill and performance.

Before she start other styles, I told her that I am very happy with her performance and ask whether she can repeat them again... She gave me a nice answer and continue with these 3 steps... And she do it again and again... Through out the whole massage session, there are no other styles except these three... Really enjoy and happy with her great performance!! ^__^ (and she told me that it is ok to come in her mouth... But too sad, I didn't...)

Until close to the time, then she ask me to bonk her for the second shot, then I perform the actions... And after actions she still bathing with me even time has over, never rush...

Although her appearance is not that fantastic to me, but her performance, really makes me wanna visit her again on my next trip...