Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowBro
Good FRs for GuangZhou!

BTW, are there any of the Hotel Spas the same as those HC in S'pore? Would be staying in a relative house for the beginning and dun want to keep hanging around late out at night, hence would like to look for those Spa sepcials which may be available in the day time.

Appreciates any help.

Cheers,
Shadow
Most of the Spas in Guangzhou city itself have very strict rules and are open concept..very very rarely you will find those with personal rooms with specials. However, even if you find those, they are very poorly organised and you will find yourself rushed thru the process as they are afraid of raids...

However, if you go to the outskirts of Guangzhou City, eg. Dashi or Panyu..you will find the massage parlours all have either Backdoors or some even with Villas restricted to Highly privilledged customers; and you are guaranteed safe in these places as they are owned and protected by the PLA....

Hope this info helps, as like I've said before, sorry for all these late postings as I have been away from Guangzhou over the past month...