View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for Siam diu aka Flower Joint to party

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Crystal Palace in the 1990s was a lasup bar in Bukit Meldrum
Still got such concepts? I thot all went the way of the dinosaurs in the mid noughties

I thought they were extinct too...... but apparently they are making a comeback since last year. None in JB yet as those operating are in the outskirts. I think the nearest one to CIQ should be the one in Skudai Industrial estate.

Below is post by one fellow cheongster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I remember last year my malaysian clients bring me to Skudai..... after makan zichar we cross the road into industrial estate. I was wondering why go to industrial area at night until we arrive at a unit. Outside look like closed workshop but inside is KTV..... lol
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB. Inside many vietnam ladies mixture of young and milfs but all dressed in short kimono with nothing else underneath.
We were brought to KTV room and follow by mamasan and more than 20 ladies. We choose 5 ladies and shoo the rest out of the room.
My malaysian clients really know how to enjoy.... I just follow what they do. Strange thing was when they serve the tidbits and fruit platter come with it was a bowl with colourful pills...my clients told me for shakehead but don't eat them...... just leave it for the ladies. After drinks arrive and everyone kanpei...... rm10 tip to lady.... off goes her kimono. Another rm10 tip..... she do naked lap dance on you.... 1 more rm10 to her..... she give boobs massage to your face and feed you her breasts for sucking.
Just make sure you have lots of rm10 notes coz like amusement game..... for every rm10 tip you can get her to do something. I finger my girl pussy like nobody's business and even tried to fistfuck her but her hole was too tight...... only manage 3 fingers inside.
Made her do bbbj on me after see the other girls doing the same for my clients. Soon all four of us were buck naked and humping the 5 ladies all the way to heaven..... used up 2 dozen condoms and have to ask mamasan to bring more. By the time we left the place it was almost morning..... just nice to go for bakkutteh breakfast.