View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Dream Capital - #266

Just a short FR ... For more info, you may checkout my below 2 FR:
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.p...&postcount=774
https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.p...&postcount=764

Face : 5/10. as #881 and #799 is on off today, OKT recommend #266. OKT informed me earlier that the girl face may not be of a liking but service and body is good.

Body : 10/10. Totally slim, tight and of a school girl build. She had given birth before so there are scratch mark on her belly but no excess skins/tummy at all. Belly is still tight and slim. She is not skinny and bony but is really slim and tight body.

Boobs : 10/10. The softest boobs i touch so far. As she is only around 155cm, her boobs is around C cup size and Natural. When I grab it, it feel as if inside is storing water than body cells. Very very soft . Even her feel soft. Overall, a milky soft feeling of a young girl.

Service : 8/10. I think overall I would rate #881 and #799 higher and better than her. But she is out to please. There are some improvements in which I already highlight to OKT but those are minor issues. She do constantly put in effort to try to please me. First shot CIM , and second shot is CIP. Those that have tried #881 and #799 and would like to try on other girl can try her. Overall session is still feel generally good just that her face is on the downside. But trust me, the body and boobs is really good.

And Bros, please do not need to ask OKT about who I am because I am definitely not a FR writer. I am a legit customer who just chiong in Malaysia frequently! You do not need to know who I am and I do not need to know about you! Happy Chionging guys! Please share with me if you have good outlets
bro, what is the damage?