Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bochibochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arho View Post
Feel for a quickie just now so proceeded down to this house.
OKT very friendly welcome me like some VIP customer. So ok lor go in see see saw 888 smiling. Took her VIP session proceed to the room. Took off my shirt for me then she undress and hugged me kiss on neck. Very friendly girl proceed to shower wash thoroughly then on the tap on the bathtub put soap. Hold my hand ask me lie down facing her so go inside do the same she came in use her boobs rub all over can feel her pussy brushing through the thighs very steam. Kiss here and there told her go to bed want to boom boom. Provided to bed cat bath all over put CD blowjob very hardcore. Ask me again want hard or soft told her hard. And she non stop. Didn't want to waste told her lie down ram her hard hard hard. Lied down after shot and she went to wash up lie down beside like gf. Very satisfying. Relax took a coke from the fridge drink chill and left a happy man. She smells very good. Overall very good. Good service good attitude. I like the VIP room very relaxing really like hotel feel.
OKT told me 888 was married with a customer and went back home. I took 333 instead. A small lady with slightly tummy and a cup natural. Hesitate to pump deeply as she feels pain. Will try another lady next time