Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nomurega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Just sharing my experience and opinion:
- the phimocure ring thing some bro mentioned totally works, but it's not immediate and requires a lot of discipline. It took me 3-4mths to totally cure my phimosis and able to pull back all the way. That day I was able to fully see my perfect looking dick head was quite touching.
- yes circumcision is better for dick hygiene if you are lazy, but do you honestly want to cut that part off just because u are lazy to clean ur dick properly?
- foreskin serves to protect and keep your dick moist, tender, shiny, and sensitive, to me it's better for dick health, but I'm not a doctor, dont quote me on that.
- there's a chance circumcision can go wrong. Doctor accident, bad doctor stitching, infection, skin adhesion during healing, etc.
Yeah... just to share a bit more about my own personal experience with circumcision as well. Personally, I had to have the procedure done because of phimosis (sgh doc recommended it in my case). If I didn't need the procedure, I would personally not have opted to do it because it involves trauma to an area which is damn bloody sensitive + other surgical risks + risk of scarring.

In my own case, had a slight infection develop near the wound area which aggravated and took me a lot longer to recover from than the average person who does the op. Obviously not everyone who does the op will experience this sort of thing, but its an unnecessary risk you are taking. Have also seen a lot of worse cases on circumcision reddit (necrosis etc)

Some pluses from the op: visually looks a lot better, you last longer for sure, much easier to clean, lower chance for some STDs
Some negatives: First 2 weeks of recovery is a nightmare because of night erections, no sex/masturbation for 4-6 weeks (recommended)

My two cents: Go for it if its a medical condition that bothers you (phimosis, paraphimosis), think it through seriously if you just want to do it for cosmetic purposes. Also, if you do want to do it, I highly recommend finding a hospital here which does laser circumcision instead of surgical (knife). From what I have heard, much less bleeding and faster recovery.