View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1247 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: TAGGED [ all races welcome] 18+

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
the infamous candy.. haha she owns a massage shop in amk... lol in one of the threads
Bro Elvix, is this the Candy who used to also own a shop along Thomson Road? I remember her customer service very good (but she is much older although the boobs does look familiar) always serving beer to us. Her Thomson shop is the only massage shop I visit and will willingly seat down at the reception sofa seat after I am done and drink beer while touching the other girls (which I have yet to try) who are also seated and drinking there. If no one is there, "mamasan" Candy will come and put her hands on your brother and tease you with her boobs Good days those were.

In fact now that I think of it, she successfully merge the GL, Massage Shop and KTV concept all in one!! No wonder business so good!!