View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I read with interest with all these cuckold stories.
before covid, husbands working in china and keeping a mistress too, I guess the wife knows.
some women had a high sex drive whereas the man is only interested on younger girls

if society is a little acceptable with having "swinging Lifestyle" , will it save marriages?
I see those ang moh people posting their swinging Lifestyle, sexual thoughts and desires on Twitter and yet they managed to keep their marriage.

I have observed some local girls here desire frequent sex with different man but would still go back to her bf. I'm not saying these girls are sluts but they have a higher drive.

I do have a couple of chances to fuck some people wife (about 4), I don't know their hubby but I refuse their advances. looking back, I should have at least give in to temptation bcos one is divorced and the other married a older man.
You make interesting observations in yr post here bro ....yes the "swinging lifestyle" u mentioned does save marriages i suppose, will hv much less divorces, another word for it is "open relationship" that means either party doesn't mind n is ok to the other having sex with others..when possible they themselves would even join in n participate in a 3 or 4-some or even a GB

As for yrself bro, it is too late for regrets looking back...it u want something badly or even just want it enough, u shd act fast n not procrastinate...strike while the iron is hot as the proverb says...as some chances lost will never come back to u...but of cos make sure it is not something against the law or something that breaks up the happy family that u took so many yrs to build up

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor