View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
vbghjn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.

He was very close to me during my teenage years and he even helped to pay part of my university course fees in 2015 to 2018. I am now 26-years-old.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)
Some additional information, although he is not working now due to the covid-19 recession, he said every month he gets about $350 interest from his $213,000 money deposited into singapore savings bonds and FDs etc, and also gets another $950 monthly rental from his master room rental in his flat.

Hence although he is totally not working now, but he gets a total of $1300 passive income every month and he did not touch his principal amount of $213,000.

He said every month he spends about $800 on food/bills/other expenses.

Hence he said that leaves him another $500 every month for either commercial paid sex with FLs or leisure soccer betting

Last edited by vbghjn; 14-11-2020 at 02:26 AM.