Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando86 View Post
Hi bros, I'm actually first time posting something here and I don't know if this is the correct thread or not. Damn paiseh. But anyways, I just went into a spa at Upper Seranggoon Road. It's really my first time in a spa and I paid $50 for 1 hr massage and paid $120 for FJ. Of course with condom on.
Is that the correct price I paid or I kena conned? Please bros. Do advice me. I really first time.
Standard pricing for both the massage and special these days.

What I would advise is, if you know the massage gonna be lousy, ask for a shorter session, eg: 30 or 45 minutes if they have. Don't ask the ML to massage, go for the main course straightaway. A shorter session saves you some money on the entrance fees.

Many ML these days like to try their luck to chop carrot. They like to quote $150. Never accept $150. Always negotiate down to $120. They also know the market rate is $120 but they will push for $150. Worse case scenario, settle for $130.

If the overall cost for the entire session is $170 and below, it is considered average. There are places where you can spend less than $150 (massage + FJ together) but these places are very far and few already.