Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 22
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Agree. Very hard to find places that offer massage (not piano) +FJ for 1 hr at 150 all in. Most joints are 50, plus 120 to 150.
And I am not even talking about slim, young, gorgeous looking MLs.
At certain price point, compromises have to be made, and one has to be realistic.

For me, I usually like some massage to make my body relaxed and to chat with the ML to build connection, before getting into action.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Standard pricing for both the massage and special these days.

What I would advise is, if you know the massage gonna be lousy, ask for a shorter session, eg: 30 or 45 minutes if they have. Don't ask the ML to massage, go for the main course straightaway. A shorter session saves you some money on the entrance fees.

Many ML these days like to try their luck to chop carrot. They like to quote $150. Never accept $150. Always negotiate down to $120. They also know the market rate is $120 but they will push for $150. Worse case scenario, settle for $130.

If the overall cost for the entire session is $170 and below, it is considered average. There are places where you can spend less than $150 (massage + FJ together) but these places are very far and few already.