View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are my options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
I can't lie. I've always had the urge fuck every 2 days. I can go for a week without masturbating but the thought of not having sex only diverts my attention to using my hand for pleasure on a 2-3 days basis.

I'm short but lean and a little muscular. Similar to swimmer built. No girl ever approach or shown any interest in me even when I to do the leg work. so the thought of having a gf is out.

Paying for sex is fine but I don't have the money to pay for sex all the time cause leaves a dent in my wallet to be honest.

Online dating hookup... Well no one wants a short malay guy regardless if I were to be good looking or not. Tried every kind of dating app, zero no swipes, no chat. I even used a decent pic etc yet even my Chad friends are baffled at why I don't get any matches or replies when they're help me see through my profile. Yes, even the fat and unattractive ones don't reply or ghost me thereafter.

My only option at the moment is to go to a doctor and get this horniness fixed permanently like pill suppressant or vececstomy.

Or just play with my right hand until I die.

I'm not picky. Just unlucky.
No money for long term commercial sex, no gf, no fwb, no online dating but am fucking horny over the moon.
I think you need to look at your options logically. If you're a malay guy in SG without much money for commercial sex but stuck with a damn high sex drive then your best option will be to seek out lonely Indon maids. There are many of them in SG and for many of the younger ones, virtually any Malay guy here is a huge upgrade over the Indon guys they are used to seeing back home. Most Indon ladies are actually very approachable and for them there is little downside in getting to know a local.

The other option that is (unfortunately) closed for now, is to find a gf (of sorts) in Batam. Again it is a question of relative advantage. Virtually any Singaporean Malay man is viewed positively as a prospective partner, whereas over here trying to land yourself a local Minah pussy will require you to compete with (too many) others. Ditto chasing a Chinese or Indian pussy, even tougher since you have less common ground.

Not meant to insult in any way. I understand the difficult predicament of the Singaporean Malay man. To give you an analogy - your situation is the same as a fat Indo Chinese girl seeking an eligible Indo Chinese guy. Literally an ice cube chance in hell.