View Single Post
Old 14-03-2021, 12:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Is Running A Bubble Tea Business Lucrative?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

To be profitable however, Joseph Oh, co-founder of homegrown bubble tea chain Bober Tea, said that it “depends highly on rental and labour costs.”

Goh Chee Cheng of another homegrown bubble tea chain Yuan Cha, echoes his sentiments, agreeing that rental and labour cost take up a very significant part of the business cost.

Seedly estimates that rental fee costs S$3,500 to S$14,500 per month (depending on size and location), while labour costs range between S$5,000 and $8,000 (depending on...

Is Running A Bubble Tea Business Lucrative?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.