View Single Post
Old 14-03-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is Running A Bubble Tea Business Lucrative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboy RSS Feed View Post
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

To be profitable however, Joseph Oh, co-founder of homegrown bubble tea chain Bober Tea, said that it “depends highly on rental and labour costs.”

Goh Chee Cheng of another homegrown bubble tea chain Yuan Cha, echoes his sentiments, agreeing that rental and labour cost take up a very significant part of the business cost.

Seedly estimates that rental fee costs S$3,500 to S$14,500 per month (depending on size and location), while labour costs range between S$5,000 and $8,000 (depending on...

Is Running A Bubble Tea Business Lucrative?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Of course...... my cousin got retrenched in Taiwan couple of years ago and return to SG.
While looking for another career, he chanced upon a bubble tea stall in a neighbourhood mall whose owner was looking to sell off the business. My cousin observed and saw that the owner was running the bubble tea stall all wrong. My cousin was familiar with the bubble tea business as he has friends running them while he was in Taiwan. He bought over the stall and reorganised it. He recouped his investment within 3 months and has been profitable every month since.... and has opened another 2 branches too.