View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

MM reminds me of the service oriented OLs of past. From start to finish, she was always greeting with a smile and that's really rare nowadays.

Greeted me with a maid outfit and made sure hygiene was all there, from the bed sheets, to alcohol wipes. What you see on the CTC is almost 90% there, especially her perky b cups

My virgin squirting experience and I must say it came as a surprise with warm liquid filling my face. Can't say I really enjoyed it but I'm sure fellow bros will. just not my cup of tea but at least got try once.

Post service she still cleaned my 2IC with warm water and gave me Listerine to wash up.

Location wise is discreet enough with her instructions but I really won't comment much about the room. That said, she's a gem charging good rates at this time.