View Single Post
Old 19-12-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Stumbled across H*****y Spa today. Not quite Yishun but rather in Sembawang/Canberra area. Was just going to grab some lunch before heading to my next client appt. Walked past and saw this lady sat outside, made eye contact but wasn’t 100% sure. So walked on but really like the look of this lady so walked back and pretended to check phone and took a sneaky pic. Made eye contact again and smiled at each other. Then she asked if I would like a massage. Of course I said yes haha!

Followed her into room. Changed into shorts provided and she asked me to sit down while she took her dress off down to only bra and panties. Good body with maybe B or C cup. Chit chat a bit while she massaged my shoulders and back first and found out her name was Gxxx. Then she sucked my nipples and reached inside shorts to stroke my kkj + balls. Also got on top to grind me while I autoroam her body. Damn shiok. Finally end with bbbj + CIM.

Damage was $90 + $50 tips for around 1.5hrs. Overall very satisfied and great start to my weekend. Got her contact and definitely will return.

before bbbj got request to wahs first or immediately put inside mouth???