View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
C0kezero123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyC0kezero123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Visited MM for the first time after a long hiatus:

Looks: 7/10 without makeup, big pretty eyes. Looks that you wont reject without makeup.

Figure: 7.5/10 Curves at the right area with a little fats around the waist. Enhanced B+/C with nice brownish nips to suck on. Nice shaven pussy, no smell.

Service: 9/10 High levels of GFE, able to strike a conversation with you throughout the session. Foreplay was tip-top & accomodative as well. BBBJ was superb, able to control & adjust accordingly to my needs & my lil bro's sensitivity. As many bros have alluded, one of her many selling points was her ability to squirt. Indeed it was an interesting experience, at one point I was gagging due to the copious amount of fluid coming out during 69. Managed to insert half a finger into her ass while she was high. Not exactly a huge fan of squirting but she seemed high when I sucked on her clitoris. Showered with you after the deed and had some small conversation afterwards. Overall a very solid experience, would definitely RTM & hopefully unlock FJ😋, would love to insert into that tight pussy of hers.