View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
There are happy families around or at least both parties try hard to keep their marriage. Children is important factor. Without children it’s hard to have a complete marriage. But even then it’s still possible if both parties can maintain the thirst for each other. In other words, you are screwed if one day your wife don’t feel like bedding you anymore.
Sure, of course there are happy families in SG. Never said there are none. Whether children are an important factor in a marriage, that's very subjective.

If you have read my previous post on the statistics for fertility rate and divorces. It seems having children or not doesn't mean the marriage is complete or happy. If having children helps, our fertility rate should be least close to the maintenance rate of 2.1 right? Anyway, numbers speak the truth. Ailing birth rates is universal across the board for any developed countries. Just google around for 10-15mins and you will have the answer

Specially after childbirth, the sex dies off. Though you're entitled to your views. But I doubt them. Just ask all the currently married and divorced men in this forum. I'm sure there's a sizable sampling size for you to post a poll.