View Single Post
Old 20-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
super_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Easy on the wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Check inbox

Now I cheong more, seldom log in..hahahaha

When I say easy on wallet, means no P88 package, offer a few massage types such as juagen, back and neck cracking and cupping..see my nick..i love cupping..i always go for it. haha..also cannot be too auntie (ugly) and too young (no strength).. and cannot cut short my time..i do not like it..and cannot keep asking me to top up or ask for more tips..zzz I go this contact for 1 year +, so far so good..hope she continue to stay. Not a new name..other bros recommend me de..
Thank you very much to Bro Cupping888 & Habahaba69 for his contact.

This is the late FR from me.
It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.

I liked she cracked my back with her leg. There is a cracking sound every times she used her leg to press on it. Very shiok.Very relaxed . The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. Her JG is good too. Sensual and shiok.

Name : Cxcx
Massage : 7.5/10
JG : 8/10
Service: Very friendly and chatty (9/10)
RTM : Yes