View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Here’s my contribution, I met a milf from my cousin’s wedding around 2018. Let’s call her Jean. She was quite well dressed, height around 167cm and body wise was a bit meaty but good for bonking. How I know her is because of a full glass of red wine that my cousin supposes to finish up. I wanted to take a group photo with my cousins just before when I pull my cousin’s younger brother over to my table, he told me can take photo provided I can help to finish that full glass of red wine together because need to help the groom (elder brother) to finish that glass of red wine first. So, I told him, no need. Just stay put, I will finish up now and before hand I drank about 8 – 9 class of red wine during the banquet.

I walked over to the next table, and I ask the groom, so this is the glass of red wine you suppose to finish it? He said Yes. Immediately, I took the wine glass up and finish it. Jean was standing opposite and start to clap hands. So, we made eye contact and I went up to shake hand with her to introduce myself. Thereafter, we exchanged contact and I ask her if she has any appointments after the wedding lunch. She said nope, so we decided to go cafe and have some coffee first because I was high after so much of drinks.

We went to a cafe at Wisma and start intro ourselves and talk about wine, branded goods etc. After couple of hours, I asked her whether she want to have another round of drink where I brought her to a cigar bar to have a Cuba and whisky. Again, we sat there almost till 11pm and we decided to call it a day because next day must work. So, I drove her back home and as a gentleman, I walk her to the lift. Out of sudden, she asked me whether I am hungry as we did not eat anything after the wedding lunch. I replied, ok. In my mind, I was thinking maybe got bonus but kept in natural.

When we reached her place, she invited me to sit down where she was walking to the kitchen to take some food out from the fridge. I decided to follow her and see what food she had. While I was behind her, I was scanning from top to bottom. She got a nice ass that is good for doggie “meaty butt” and then accidentally I brush against her butt when she bent down to take the food out from the fridge and there goes my cock start to feel hard and I could feel she knows. When she turns back, I just hug and kiss her lips and we started to French like long lost lovers. While Frenching, I started to roam her and feel her knockers, it was a Big C and then I lifted her dress up and start roaming below and God damn it, it was a nice black lacy thong, and I took her hands to feel my harden 2IC. She started to caress and after a few minutes, she whispers to me to go into her room. Once we went to her room, we started to French more aggressively and I pushed her to the bed, lifted her dress up, spread her legs, pull her black lacy thong aside and start to paint her crotch area before going to the pussy. She was panting like mad with a lot of deep breathing. After a while, she pushes me up and start stripping my pants and boxer down and start to blow me. Her blowjob was good in the way a lot of slurping sound and saliva. After a few minutes she stopped. She whispered to me if I m a good fucker. Immediately I push her down on the bed and start to lick her pussy again to make it more wet before I insert in. Once I shaft it in, she gushed and tell me that she can feel the fullness of my cock inside her pussy, and I began to thrust her hard. After a few minutes of fast thrusting, I ask her if she like, and she replied yes because her previous partners are not as good as compared to me. I started to remove her dress and her black lacy bra while continue humping and proceed with my favorite doggie. I placed my both hands on her waist and start to ram her butt hardly. The piak piak sound effect was so good that she keeps telling me to fuck her harder, faster and her out of breath moaning was so awesome, and after a few minutes of thrusting, we changed to cowgirl and end with missionary. As I started to increase my speed, she tells me to cum outside as she can sense I’m Cumming. Just another couple of thrust, I took it out and cum hard on her G string and some on the pussy lips before I shaft it in again to thrust a few more times before I collapse on her with my cock inside her until it softens.

After that, we decided to go shower and I was shocked that my white shirt had a lot of blood stains, I ask her if she is having menses and she told me has yet to come based on the date. She told me maybe because of long time no sex and mine was big that might have caused some bleeding during the intercourse. That goes to the bed sheet and a big patch of wet stain too. After the shower and cleaning up of my white shirt, we still had another 2 rounds in between we slept till morning. I wanted to cum inside, but she doesn’t allow unless we are husband and wife.

We are consider as FB and met up almost every week and have sex be it after meeting for lunch or dinner and then went back to her place to make love. We did at her couch which is one of the most common places because drink until halfway can start to make out and then follow by her OSIM massage chair, dining table, kitchen area facing the window, front entrance wooden door but closed because she scares opposite block got people can see and even done it on all the room that includes one of her tenant’s rooms who is working as a nurse. The tenant is quite cute looking and petite from the photo frame I saw when I bent Jean over at the desk and thrust from behind. She was quite reluctant to do it on her tenant’s room but because of my persistent, she accommodates to my request. I even tried to anal her, but she didn’t like it because it was painful. She is one of the milf that dress well be it her inner or outer. Oh ya, I didn’t talk about her looks. Figure consider above average, but face cannot make as she looks like 50+ despite her age is mid-40s. Well, free fuck cannot hiam liao.

Slowly, we stop contacting each other because bored, need to change another player.

To be honest, I would prefer Milf that is 40s above then SYT because they really know how to enjoy and make their partner feel good about sex. They know what they want, and they go straight to the point. I’ve been trying hard to fish from WECHAT, but no luck because either they don’t reply or reply with very short answer that shows they are not interested.
Agree with your last para, prefer milf as well. Scored well during border lockdown with malaysian lady working in singapore (husband in malaysia) but not reopen liao, hard to stay connected