View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: x Sessions With My Buddy

Time passed, n she began massaging my back as she knew that I travelled from a very long distance from my place to her place n then to changi beach, hmm, very smoothing, soon after i dun know wat came to my mind, suddenly, i caressed her thighs with both of my hands on them vigorously,she was atonished when i did tat, she also face red..time is getting late, and i decide hey, i have to work 2molo morning, lets go home, she was sad, n says ok..inside my car, she asked me a silly question, can u be my part time gf? I say dun b crazy, its not worth it n its silly, she says i feel between u n me there is a deep chemistry in us..dat was craps, haha, horny little gal..

By the way, she is 6yrs younger than me, i can say i earn it liao, she is currently schooling at SIM..cud not believed that a gal taking her degree currently can have tat kind of thoughts, but hack it la, as long as we have our sessions regularly can liao..right..

Actually, we can only meet once or twice a mth depending on my working shift, as u can see, my shift is alternate, based on 1 week day, 1 week night, as for my gf side, security is quite tight, cos she always checks my mobile msgs, emails and etc, n very often i have to stay at her hse when i m on day shift..recently security is not as tight as before..cool man..

Whenever, i m on night shift, she will call me to chat bout her school matters, n i will tell her my problems at work, n soon our relationship became stronger, and she requested can we meet at least once a week when i m on day shift, cos dat is the only time when i can get to stay at my own house for once a week, n i will use the excuse of telling my gf, hey i m very tired today after a 12hrs shift, i wanna sleep, n normally she wun disturb me when i m sleeping, unless very sway la, but there was once lor, when i m bedding ''S'' in my car at East Coast Carpark, when suddenly I saw a 3G call from my gf, in my mind i was thinking, wah so late liao 1am+ in e morning, still wanna call n check on me, but i dun wanna tink so much, i told ''S'', pls continue blowing for me..

To Be Continue..