View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: x Sessions With My Buddy

Gosh, her BBJ is great, i will never forget the skills of ''S''..1 word for it ''Shiok"
Whenever, I am on day shift, i always pinning the night to come, she actually BBJ for me on our 2nd time meeting at night..

Met her at her place, picked her up, n drove to East Coast Park, our Favourite Haunt..Began chatting as usual, then, she asked me can i lie on ur body, i say fine, lets get my seating adjusted to the height where u can lie on me, suddenly she asked u dare to kiss me? As per normal, i pretended to be a saint again, erm, i cant do this, it is very unfair to my gf and u, cos u r not my gf, this time round, u know wat she calls me, she says i scared gf, calling me a tortoise in chinese, damn, i say if i really dare, i will rape the hell outta you, and she keeps saying oooh i m so scared..damn nwadays young gals r getting fiercer, i was quite amazed also la, actually i also felt dared, dare not do anything to her, as i m quite afraid who knows if i do anything to her, n she asks me to be her bf n leave my gf, hell no lor..

Things changed when suddenly, she took off her clothings, placed my hands on her breasts using her hands, wow in my mind, i was tinking damn it was big, those papayas..hehe.. soon, i getting horny, gf did not give me for weeks, as such i decided to vent my horny anger on her, i stripped her bra and began frenching her, damn, i forgot to bring a condom, n she told me, lets fuck, i say wah u very fierce leh, i say no condom leh, she told me dun b scared la, i wun eat u up, we can have a memorable night 2nite after 2nite we will still be very gd frds, i say sure anot, later u sabo me hw? And she keeps saying she wun, haha, up till 2day we still r very gd buddies + all our exciting adventures lor, since i have no condom with me, she began to BBJ me, the suction is damn gd, rating for her BBJ : 9/10..wonderful, 1 amazing thing is she actually swallowed my cum when i cud not control n shot to her mouth the 1st time she bbj for me, i say hey i give u tissue, she says it's ok, i swallowed le, u dun know meh, sperm is very nutritious, haha, well up to her, after the session, she wore back her clothes, n i put on my boxers follow by my bermudas.. On the radio n tune to class 95fm for some smoothing music + 1 ciggs..cool man, after that we proceeded home as usual..

To be continued..