View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Too bad this thread is dead... Here is my report from siem reap:

- many pretty girls so if someone is willing to put some effort and time hunting would be really fun

- i have no time, cannot hunt so went for fuck shops on Angkor Pet rd highlighted by a bro earlier: first should from south had 1 really ugly, young, fat girl, second shop 2 even uglier fat girls and 3rd shop i did not find or closed.

- kesorkole KTV... No customers at all, full of girls, about 20-30 sitting around but lack of enthusiasm . You cannot fuck there just drink at rooftop bar or rent a karaoke room but almost noone speaks english... I left (since no intercourse in the building, did not want to spend my money on ladies drinks jist to grab an ass)

- dirty massage near night market..they advertise $1 massage for 10 min just to het you in then all kind of scam starts: they convinced me to jave 30 min for $3 but 3 girls started to massage and wanted to ask 3 x $4, I sent them away. The girl then proposed happy ending but no full selrvice, I said I was interested in hj but she was very persistent... Last offer was $10 for hj with top roaming only (or topless... Wasnt really clear) and I would have accepted but she asked $$ upfront at which point I just stood up, paid the $3 and left

- went to clean place for a good 90 min rub for $19, a bit expensive in siem reap but it is a reputable place. Interior super nice and I got the best looking ML: 35 year old, 42kg, soft spoken single mum. Pressure was a bit weak but at least sensual... No teasing whatsoever just little extra touches on back and leg...again, if someone has the means, I am sure she could have gone to hotel the same night

Still looking for cheap and fast, hassle-free fuck place here with young, pretty girls
What's the charm of Cambodian girls for you? I very much prefer vietnam, fair skin beauties that's cheap n good. Feels like fking chinese except a lot cheaper. Do you just prefer dark skinned girls?