View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

[QUOTE=gemini2050;21265901]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Quite frankly, for my experience, most of them cant come; and if they do, only a few drops as for their time in Singapore, they got so many clients that they cannot save enough spunk to really cum!! A disappointment really!![/QUOTE

Be upfront if u want them to cum, book for 1st slot in the morning & they will cum for you
I tried that also. Asked her when is her earliest slot. She said 10am. I went there at 10am. Then she says she just come twice already as her 2 regulars came to her hotel already that morning. One came last minute at 7am and ask her to cum for him to eat. Then another followed. I was the third and no cum!! That's life.

When talking with LBs on WECHAT, and when ask if they can cum, they always say they can. But when you go there. They cant even though they try their best....I dont blame them as they want money.....but there again...

.Yes. waiting to go Bangkok at an appropriate time.