View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Toon and Toffees in Queudrue quest

The former Middlesbrough left-back is desperate to quit Craven Cottage after a bust-up with boss Lawrie Sanchez over his style of football and has already held informal talks with Newcastle, according to the Journal.

The newspaper claims the Frenchman has his heart set on a return to the north-east, having left Boro last summer.

Queudrue's agent Dominique Six said: "Newcastle and Everton regard Franck as a possible signing.

"Some Premier League clubs are looking for a left-back and Franck could be a good choice. He's a professional and is under contract to Fulham.

"But if an opportunity occurs, I will definitely study it."