View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this was confessed to me by my colleague who visited a facial/hj shop over the weekend.

having read a thread (now gone missing here), he went to visit this supposedly facial shop... paid for facial at $138. During the facial, ML keep asking him to top up for better product due to his skin condition but since he was not there for facial, he stay firm on the $138 and ML make some passing remarks like skin condition so lousy and yet doesnt want to take care etc.

after the facial, the ML asked if he wants bao yang.. he asked about the price and was shown 2 price tags of $188 and $238, the latter which is the buttock/rod massage. bearing in mind this did not include the facial fees earlier on. but he said since he already kena hung up to dry liao, he took the $238.

so $238+$138 = $376 now.

buttock/rod massage was nothing to shout about and now imagine his horror when the ML said after an hour, ok time is up... my friend was stunned, he asked, aren't you suppose to hj and jerk me off? the ML replied, no, baoyang you cannot shoot or touch me (in his opinion, that wasn't even a baoyang at all). now in his mind he started to realised he has been conned and the ML now said, 'Ok, if you want me to help you finish off, you need to top up $188(no touch) or another $238 (3G roaming).

My colleague immediately told the ML, is ok, he will just pay the $376 and stomp off but not before the ML made a remark at the counter, 'want to come out to play, don't be stingy'

so imagine he paid for the hj... that weekend session would have cost him more than $500.

i told him to take it as a lesson learnt and move on.
This type need to name the SPA name..Boycott it