Thread: HV spa short fr
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HV spa short fr

From Bro Cavemao

open door, it was 668, and up close she really got a nice smile and foxy eyes, we eschew the normal SOP and did something more GFE, cuddle first naked and chit chat, she's only been there for 7 days, got a kid, single mom, etc, their pay quite cham, per fuck they get 90myr only

anyway ratings as follows:

looks: 7/10 (nice foxy face and very genuine smile)
body: 7/10 (nice C cup boobies with light brown suckable tits, not slim, but not bui, normal size)
GFE: 10/10 i had good chemistry with her, we chit chatted for quite a while, almost 20min
BBBJ: 6/10 the inexperience was quite obvious
Ass rim: didn't ask for it
69: 7/10 i requested 69 as i love to lick abalone and she will tremble slightly when you go fast and furious
FJ: 7/10, went from missionary to spread legs to doggie and came in doggie mode as i watch her neh neh sway in the mirror shiok!!! then she start to pant when i go hard, and came before long, quite tight, and wet because i went to town painting her
Minus points: didn't allow me to DFK maybe cause i painted her she didn't want to taste her own jibye juice lol
RTF: yes, since i go there twice a month now to pump petrol, maybe next trip will pm her on wechat first, pay her 150 RM for car sex lol
Damage: 248, i tot it was 238? okt say price increase 10 ringgit, sua lah 3 plus sgd nia, got facilities plus food and drinks and a full service shag on a proper bed for less than 80 bucks, can't complain!

side note: after shagging, we spotted a few syt wearing next to nothing taking food from the buffet line, but we were rushing to go jiak lok lok, so didn't linger to ask for their tag number

my two wolf friends took i think 189 and 3xx the 3xx my friend say good stuff will rtf, the 189 sibeh dua liap but my other friend say too SOP not much gfe