View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
The bait and switch can be quite horrible. That's why I stopped even looking at FL2. My last experience was traumatising.
Really ah, Bro morrissey1209? I thought all posted here surely got a bit of standard one?

Plus I saw the reviews - some say it's really the person in the photo. IN this case, none of the reviewers mentioned that it's the same girl and FR looks very short and rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Looks too good to be true. U try liao let us know?
Sure thing, Bro Nodbody. Maybe I try later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Bro, this is clearly a too good to be true scenario.

You see all the wordings in other listings on the website, its all copy pasted one.

Found this link with numerous other photos of the same girl
https://www.1vtr.com/125710.html

If see really look like that and charging $110, i will be her no.1 fan bro. everyday book 5 session.
Thanks Bro owlette! Your CSI work saved me lots of heartache.

I was thinking of proposing to her also! Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only