View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Sweet Gems Pei Er Looks Very Hot - Anybody Tried?

Profile seems similar to Vivi, ML i visited 3wks ago. Also area B, Msian and Hokkien-nang. I did see some younger girls when there, maybe one of them pei er?? haha.

My 2c worth - sharing my FR if it helps -

Age: Site says 28, in person +5 (she says been here since 5 yrs already, so maybe photo advert is 5years ago? I was ok, since also 30+ liao)
Face: 6.5/10 Looks rounder than photo, but this B area shophouse so dark also can't really tell - looking more for M so didn't bother much.
Boobs: 8/10 36D - as adv. Large, soft - brown nips (too dark not sure) definitely for boob-lovers. Unfortunately, i'm not a boobs-man.
Massage: 8/10 good massage, actually offered B2B but was looking to relax my back more.
HJ/BF: 7/10 she was nice ML, actually asked if I wanted more M or Service. First time so asked for M. After flip-over, maybe first encounter so she thought start with sensuous HJ but that didnt wake my 2IC up. So, proceed with BF using her double Ds and had me squeeze handle those puppies to get the load off.
GFE: 7.5/10 friendly and open - even explain about her preferred timing etc. and what they lookout for... mata check very often... come back visit blablabla. She also shared that she has regular malay bro later at 9pm lol

RTM: 50% if time allows - unfortunately, memory of that now is like getting BF-ed by Maangchi.

Jokes aside - its not 266 B, but the rooms are small, dark and has a musky odor which is quite a put off. Just my 2c for those trying at area B.