View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) Drink Drank Drunk (short story)

Mina on the other hand was knocked out totally, with her hands limped at the side, her bf pulled off her admin tee, before grabbing her pt shorts and pulling them off. With nothing on anymore, he pushed both her legs in a bent position on the sofa, he placed both arms under her knees, and he adjusted his cock on her vagina before pushing it in. All this while Mina was still totally knocked out with no response, he started thrusting fast, and furious, as his cock, rams into her causing loud swishing sounds as the cock gets lubricated by her juices.

Watching them fucking so hard, I couldn’t take it anymore, as I took off my shorts, and pinned Denise on the sofa, grabbing her legs, and placing them on my body, I bent her body down into the sofa (she was quite flexible, as she does sports in her school) and pushed my cock into her dripping wet vagina. It was so exciting, as my cock rams into her vagina with loud slapping noise with our skin banging each other with every thrust. I grabbed her breast with one hand while playing with her nipples, and the other holding on to her neck, slightly choking her, as my waist moves fast, with my cock fucking her.

“Fuck me harder baby!!! FUCK ME!!!” as she shouted, making Mina bf look back at us, throwing me a grin! I smiled back, as my lower waist moved faster, feeling Denise's vagina getting wetter and her tightening up, holding my cock tighter as I fuck her harder with every shout. The excitement of fucking her with another couple having sex just stone's throw away was making my cock hard like a steel rod. Fucking her hard and fast, I could feel her tightening and her body twitching as she cum, I could feel my body in sync with her, as I quickly pulled my cock out, with one leg on the sofa, I pushed my cock on her face before shooting my sperm all over it.

As though it was some weird sync, Mina’s bf also started to cum on Mina’s body, shooting all over Mina body dripping down from her breast to her stomach, before rubbing the leftovers on her vagina. Denise fell back on the sofa, with the last of her energy used up, especially with the alcohol kicking in, she was also knocked out like Mina. I stood up, looking around for tissue to help her clean up. That was when I turn to Mina’s bf direction…

Last edited by marcussia; 03-08-2022 at 05:10 PM.