View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedlesss View Post
Met an average looking yoga instructor from Coffee Meets Bagel. Enjoys how she acts innocent & pure. Once I unlocked her, her sex drive is out of this world. Pretty tight & low mileage vagina but unshaved with finely sparse hairs. Body is smooth with small cute nipples. Only letdown was her face, probably a 5/10 in my opinion. Also realized she had a bf & was cheating him. She claim her bf has never touched her.

Spent time doing yoga with her and eventually had sex in many twisty positions. To her, cowgirl leg split was basic. She rode my dick & bounced on the bed in splits like a pro. After we became more regular, she got me to try Plow pose and Bridge. The most extreme one was something like this, where my naughty semen flowed from her vagina & dripped on her unsuspecting face. She isn't flexible enough to reach my balls though.

I sprayed so much inside her on a weekly routine, I decided to dump her because thrill was no longer there. Avoided her once and she used a separate number to call me. I continued to block her. I hope her bf leaves her for some other better lady. I saw her profile on Tinder again shortly after I dumped her, probably looking for other dicks to satisfy her.

https://www.asianyogatherapy.com/mem...php?member=293
This profile is the one u fuck?