View Single Post
Old 17-08-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Went to this spa near KSL.. Massage was done by Thai ML milf.. Wearing tights.. Body and face average only

Massage was so-so. Nothing really teasing or muscle relaxing... Conversation also dry
She popped the question happy ending towards the end of session. I say OK. And she was glad and start to play my marbles and Rod.. I didn't spent much effort in pulling and inserting my hands into her pants and start playing with her buttocks.. She ask if she can blow me. I think she was turned on. I say i don't like blowjobs. (I lied) ��

"ao kan mai?" she look surprised and hesitated before replying no. I advance with more questions..

Me: How long u never do liao?

She : ...1 month...

Me: Can u help me? I Haven fuck for a long time..

She:..... (still hesitating) ... I like your white skin... (Hands start to caress my body. But never mention money at all)

I sat up and start to undress her top. She have ample boobs and nice ass. Some tummy but I am OK with it. I start to kiss around her neck and slowly down her body and boobs.. She fast hands fast leg remove her bra for my easy access and unzip her pants then undies... Seeing that she is turned on. I lied down flat and she immediately climb up. Lucky I standby condom liao. She start to horse ride wildly as I grab her boobs. I wasn't prepared to let her have all the fun. I pull her body arch towards me. Grab her ass and start to jab her ass while sucking on her milf tits. Thos C cupper nipples were so big and pointy.. Machiam just gave birth type. No milk thou ��

She​ is all wet already seeing her damn satisfying face. I sense that I might shoot soon. So I intended to slow down and change to my arm lock doggie position. Knn she stop me and she regain control and start to rock on my shaft even more aggressively. She keep murmuring that

"I am cumming... Wait...aa..i am cumming. Wait wait..."

Wtf. She don't really care someone would to hear her squealing behind those curtains..
She eventually slowed down. Sensing she already satisfy her needs and before I could take over. She pulled my hands and lie down on the other end of massage bed.

She want me to fuck her more!! I couldn't be bother much.. Just gave her all I can whack.. She finally realise her BGM stereo too loud. She start covering her mouth and I came very shortly. Sad I didn't manage to finish with my best move.

Things didn't stop here thou. She wants my didi stays in her meimei and still hugging me like koala bear. You know la. Men shoot liao just wan to get the hell out. But you now la men different. Another good 2mins past then I managed to withdraw my didi and say I wan pass her money. We got dressed and she followed me to the toilet.
Didn't say much thou..except ask me come back for her

I guess women esp ML also need to release their hormones. They everytime zhuagen and kena mobbed by men. Even when turned on also cannot have proper release. So they are the most easy targets provided you dont look too shitty la. Proper hygiene helps too... And with the right cards to play. They are most vulnerable to sexual advances. Hit the right note, she is all yours to play.

JB still got plenty of spas and MPs to explore.. Don't bother ask me which MP I go.. Just explore bro. That's the fun of it.
i think i know which spa u refering to