View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
First time tried such joint last week, at 1Society. Easy to reach. Did not book in advance. 2 girls were available, both super pretty. Picked one with a killer body. Slim, long legs, large enhanced boobs, between 21 and 25 yo, flawless. Showered and gave sensual massage, very soft and relaxing, then started exploring. At that point I have her a good painting that seemed well received, she finished with HJ, then shower together again.

So a pleasant experience but fj was not available and i would have preferred, given how very hot she was. Damage was also very steep at 3,100.

Glad I tried, i'll go again, but dont think I'd be a regular. Ordered in the next day and for 3000 I had a longer and better massage, fj, although with a less stunning girl, but still very nice.
Thanks for the FR. Have to go look see since you mentioned have super pretty ladies now

1society prices have always been more expensive. There are other better kapoo joints (some offer full service upfront) but need to travel further outside Asoke-Phrom Phong.