Old 21-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
james42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Found a contact and went to a 舒压馆 called 多事多馆 yesterday. One of OKT there sat down with me and ask me what preferences are and showed me photos for the girls on his phone. He sd these are accurate photos unlike the ones everywhere else. I picked one and the price was 2900twd inclusive of bj. Anything more, I have to negotiate with the girl.

Once I selected, another staff brought me a room, but have to leave phone outside in a locker. Room was decent with a shower and attached toilet. Girl came in after a while. OK she does look like the photo but her figure is not quite what I ask for. But still OK.

So it started with a piano massage. The girl sd she is 22, final year uni. Previously was working at a 酒店 but didn't like it because the clients are abit older and can get abit handy within the room which is not allowed. Apparently the room itself would usually be about 30k twd not inclusive for tips for the girls.

After 30mins she asked me to flip over and I asked her for her price for fj. She quoted 5k at first but she was OK with 4k after a bit of haggling.

The rest is pretty standard. The bed is a normal massage bed though can be a bit tricky.
Left a happy man.

Last edited by james42; 23-11-2022 at 11:53 PM.