View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Why you want to take the girl out
actually it's the girl who asked me to take her go out just to hangout, shop abit etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
To have longer session of “tax-free” bang in comfort of other more conducive bedroom environment?
nah, i read somewhere it's illegal to engage in sexual activity outside the brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Licensed sex workers are not permitted to interact with customers other than the licensed brothel premises

They will be deported within 48 hours upon surrendering their medical card

Please don't try to get them into trouble cos we are shortage of sex workers already
yeah that's why i'm asking, cause some girls tell me they can go out in the morning before start work, another girl told me she wants to go out when she on her period, so just trying to clarify.