View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Orchardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
You can go google for Orchardz industri or orchardz kemayoran.
Orchardz jayakarta used to have a spa there, but I haven't gone back so I'm not sure if it's still opened. Orchardz bandara branch confirm closed.

pricing can range from ala carte eg. massage 250k to 300k + FJ 350k (talk direct with the masseuse) or they have paket deals like different types of b2b massage including FJ for around 850k to 900k+. Prices at orchardz kemayoran will be higher as its the newest (opened in 2018 iirc)

Anyway, above price is just for reference... but shouldn't be too far off. As for other places, do everyone a favour... spend some time and read through this thread. Won't take you more than 2 hours.

PS. For all suggestions etc, kindly do your own due diligence ie. call to the venue to verify or search the internet for more info.
Negotiating FS in the room with the girl is cheaper than buying a paket at reception – 300 vs 350. But you change into a bathrobe before going to the room, so you have to remember to bring cash with you. Otherwise, the girl will pass you a chit to sign for the tip to be paid to the cashier. And if it’s for FS, you may be asked to top up.

The girl is supposed to take off her top during the massage. But if the girl is young, she may refuse to remove her top or even to do any special with you.

Even though you pay for 1.5 hours, the actual massage is only 1 hour. If you agree to a special – HJ, BJ, FS – the girl will stay with you, otherwise she’s finished and will leave.

You can’t see the massage girls. They will post the numbers of the girls who are available. You can look for a number on a iPad to see her pic, but the process is tedious and the numbers will be constantly changing. Also, the locals already know the hotties’ numbers so your chances of booking a popular girl are slim.

Some places have sideliners that you can see, but they are more expensive and may not do massages.

In the end, I stopped going to these massage++ places because they were so hit or miss. Classic/Travel are cheaper and you can see the girls and talk to them.

Note that the above info was pre-covid.