Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ghostfaced4l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
First of all, thank you to all senior bros that are so willing to share their FRs. Without your kindness i doubt i could have had such a good 2nd visit to GL.

Recently went down in early afternoon, asked okt and just nice see G12 sitting at sofa so took her for 2 sessions. Paid okt and she came up, hugged my arm and grabbed my butt while walking to the room.

look: 8/10 syt, looked pretty from afar and when up close, her eyes damn pretty.

body: petite, enhanced boobs and her ass gotta be my favourite.

cbj: 8/10, keep DT me without me asking, occasionally looking at me in the eyes, damn shiok

dfk: didn’t try, just frequent pecks here and there.

fj: very accommodating will do the positions you request.
First round she CG for a bit before i requested to RCG, wah watching her ass go up and down very dangerous, i had to ask her to stop after 1min because i no kungfu to tahan. the visual + the sensation deadly combo. Missionary for a bit then had her wrap her arms and legs around me and picked her up to pound (i feel upstanding citizen is a weird name lol)
Seems like she not used to it and awkward for her so after a bit went down to doggy and finished.

Gave each other massage for like 10mins before she initiated 2nd round. Licked balls and DT for a bit to get me ready, mounted and CG. Changed to doggy and pounded while looking in the mirror to enjoy the view. She asked to take over and i agreed. CG again and this time ah, tell you her cheekiness came out, i grabbed her hips and asked her to slow down but she ended up pinned both my hands above my head and went harder and harder, kissing, licking and moaning. Cannot take it and released second load.

Laid down and beside me, we hugged and chatted till buzzer and we showered together.

gfe: speaks really good chinese and i had no trouble communicating with her.

All in all, im really glad to have such a good experience for my 2nd WL from GL. She's also a very thorough lady, washed up properly etcetc. So i definitely liked the cleanliness aspect.

If really want to nitpick, maybe the room could have been better lo, was a bit disappointed the room had no floor to ceiling mirrors so couldnt fully enjoy the view while pounding her.

Definitely a RTF and most likely a regular for me. OKT was also friendly and easy to talk to as well so this house definitely on my list (small small list only) to return to.

aieee your FR makes it sound like a must visit for me. gotta scout. what was damage for 2 shots ?