View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Another hardcore session with MM. She’s nuts. Not sweet GFE with me, she want hard and tough.

She had her regular water squirt (vagina side) and then later she got an earthquake orgasm squirting pee and her vulva was contracting and bulging out, toes reversed and mauling like a tiger in heat.
She took facefuck laying down on her bed, head dangling while I was standing. Then with a foot on the bed I got an intense rim while I was eating her and pinching her nipples. She really loves AR (mutual). There was squirt all over the place, even on the wall 😂. After banging her hard, legs up, deep in her she cleaned me with a nice hot water BBBJ.
Being the last customer might have helped as both of them were getting ready for bed.