View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked Jezel recently despite the negative reviews.

It was a gamble that paid off well tbh. I always relied on FR to do booking. Minimizing stepping on land mines. Wanted to skip her altogether actually till I saw she updated her telegram photo. Too hot to resist.

It's my first time taking local FL. I told her I am only willing to make half the deposit because of the recent reviews which she understood and accepted. So I took the risk, at most forgo deposit lor. Life goes on.

She was slightly late for our booking. But she did update me 10 mins prior. Alls good. Booked her promo 500/1/1

We actually talk cock for 2 hours before we have sex. Wtf. Talk a lot of shit about local stuff, sexual fantasy,her status and etc. did ask her what happened to those previous bookings. From what I see, it seems like a mis-Comm that could be handled better by both sides. I do understand she has a full time job and she is independent. Hence the lack or slow reply's.

Looks: sharp doll features. Reminds me of jade rasid.100%chinese. Even though she look like Eurasian or Thai. How I know? I talk cock with her 2 hour bro..

Body:nice pair of enhanced tits done in sg , relatively proportion to her body. Amazing ass. Lots of body art

Blowjob:I'm a sucker for this. DT, face fuck, all done. Sad I didn't cim

Fj: can't last long, fucking foreplay and blowjob killed me.

Verdict: what was really good for me was the talk cock session that you don't usually find with non local FL. Does the price justify? Maybe if you are looking for a chat buddy then just 1 shot.

RTF: when wallet and time permits

Disclaimer: YMMV!

Last edited by Fappyhands; 20-01-2023 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Added additional text