View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Have a tarma weeks ago and writing my review (second time with MM and first with TT)
Do up my points

Location is not really convenient, just grab or cab there will be easier.

Go up and met with MM first as TT still with another bro
This time is really like war hospital, paper everywhere to soak up the water. Help her clear then go to shower
After that go into MM room and with some dfk she went on bed and we start the squirting session. Counted about 3x and my turn to lay on bed
That is when TT came in, as this is the first time seeing her, don’t know what to expect of her but omg she is as horny as MM, came in and dfk while MM was sucking
Now whatever you can think of when watching av, you can see it in real life now
Both in front sucking, one back one front, scissor, on your face and below rubbing
And many more
Below is why I post here instead in MM
I found that I prefer TT over MM maybe is because of the way she behave, she is really like a 小三 type
MM is like hard working wife while TT is the playful Sil
After deed is done, went to shower and MM help with the showering
Dress up and saw TT in the living room still naked, she ask for a hug and jump on me, surprise how light she was and begin to think how many kind of positions can we do sia.